- Top Question:
- How can I determine the equity in my home?
- Best Answer:
This is the difference between the current market value of your property and the principal balance of all outstanding loans on the property. You can contact a licensed real estate professional to help determine the market value of your property.
- Do you offer home equity lines or loans?
- What is a home equity loan or line of credit?
- Can I get an advance on my Home Equity Loan using Online Banking?
- Can I get a debit card for my Home Equity Line of Credit rather than checks?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I get help after a natural disaster?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- What is the status of my credit card application?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?