- Top Question:
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- Best Answer:
To stop or cancel your automatic draft information:
- Sign in to your mortgage account
- Select payment options
- Then automatic draft
If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, there may be a delay in processing the requested changes. If it’s less than 10 days before your next draft or if you have any questions, contact us regarding the cancellation of your current automatic draft.
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?