- Top Question:
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- Best Answer:
To stop or cancel your automatic draft information:
- Sign in to your mortgage account
- Select payment options
- Then automatic draft
If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, there may be a delay in processing the requested changes. If it’s less than 10 days before your next draft or if you have any questions, contact us regarding the cancellation of your current automatic draft.
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What are your hours?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?