- Top Question:
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- Best Answer:
- To stop or cancel your automatic draft, sign in to your mortgage account and select payment options then automatic draft. If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, there may be a delay in processing the requested changes.
- If it’s less than 10 days before your next draft or if you have any questions, contact us regarding the cancellation of your current automatic draft.
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?