- Top Question:
- How do I make a lump sum payment to my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
You can make a lump sum payment the same as you would any other payment to Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division.
- Call customer service at 1-800-232-5524
- Drop off your payment at an Arvest Bank branch.
- Mail your payment to:
Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division
PO Box 1095
Lowell, AR 72745
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I defer a mortgage payment?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?