- Top Question:
- How do I make a lump sum payment to my mortgage?
- Best Answer:
You can make a lump sum payment the same as you would any other payment to Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division.
Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division
PO Box 1095 Lowell, AR 72745
- Call customer service at 1-800-232-5524
- Drop off your payment at an Arvest Bank branch.
- Mail your payment to:
- Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division PO Box 1095 Lowell, AR 72745
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I change the payment amount for my mortgage?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I defer a mortgage payment?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?