- Top Question:
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- Best Answer:
If you currently have an escrow account, your payment with Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division will be recalculated at least one a year when we review your escrow account as required by law. The recalculation may occur more than once a year if there are major changes in your escrow bills. Each time your escrow payment is recalculated you will receive a new Escrow Statement.
- Can my escrow payment be adjusted?
- What is an escrow account?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- What is an escrow payment?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?