- Top Question:
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- Best Answer:
If you currently have an escrow account, your payment with Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division will be recalculated at least once a year when we review your escrow account as required by law.
The recalculation may occur more than once a year if there are major changes in your escrow bills. If the escrow shortage payment is made, an adjustment to the payment will be made and you will receive a letter with a temporary coupon showing what the new payment will be.
- Can my escrow payment be adjusted?
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- What is an escrow account?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- What is an escrow payment?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I change to Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division electronic statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?