- Top Question:
- What is PMI?
- Best Answer:
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) may be required on a new Conventional Mortgage loan if there is not currently 20% equity in the home. It protects lenders and others against financial loss if borrowers default.
- When can PMI be removed from my loan?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is Android Pay™ and how does it work?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What is Arvest1?
- What is an escrow payment?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?