- Top Question:
- What is PMI?
- Best Answer:
Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) may be required on a new Conventional Mortgage loan if there is not currently 20% equity in the home. It protects lenders and others against financial loss if borrowers default.
- When can PMI be removed from my loan?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?