- Top Question:
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- Best Answer:
The Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program may reduce the term of the loan and the amount of interest you pay over the life of the loan. This program will automatically draft your account for one-half of your regular monthly payment every two weeks, or 26 times a year. Regular payments are applied to your loan monthly. Twice a year, an additional one-half payment will have accumulated. Arvest will apply this one-half payment as a principal only payment. By applying the two extra half payments to principal each year, your loan may amortize more quickly, resulting in less interest due, fewer payments, and an accelerated payoff date.
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?