- Top Question:
- When are my payments considered late?
- Best Answer:
Your payment is considered late the day after the due date each month. The due date is stated in your mortgage Note. However, late fees will not be assessed until after the grace days have expired. For answers to this question specific to your loan, please review your promissory Note, or you may contact us to verify this information.
- What are your hours?
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How are payments applied to my credit card?
- Do you have free checking?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?