- Top Question:
- When are my payments considered late?
- Best Answer:
Your payment is considered late the day after the due date each month. The due date is stated in your mortgage Note. However, late fees will not be assessed until after the grace days have expired. For answers to this question specific to your loan, please review your promissory Note, or you may contact us to verify this information.
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- What are your hours?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- What is an escrow payment?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?