- Top Question:
- When are my payments considered late?
- Best Answer:
Your payment is considered late the day after the due date each month. The due date is stated in your mortgage Note. However, late fees will not be assessed until after the grace days have expired. For answers to this question specific to your loan, please review your promissory Note, or you may contact us to verify this information.
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- What are your hours?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Where are your branches located?