- Top Question:
- How current is the balance information in Mobile Banking?
- Best Answer:
- Account information displayed in mobile banking is real time and matches what is displayed with Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™. Pending transactions that have not fully processed will be displayed differently depending on the app used:• In the Arvest Go app, pending transactions will display under the Pending Transactions section at the top of the transactions screen.• In the Arvest Classic app, pending transactions will display with a (P).
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I make my opening account deposit through Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- When will my full deposit be available?