- Top Question:
- How current is the balance information in Mobile Banking?
- Best Answer:
- Account information displayed in mobile banking is real time and matches what is displayed with Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™. Pending transactions that have not fully processed will be displayed differently depending on the app used:• In the Arvest Go app, pending transactions will display under the Pending Transactions section at the top of the transactions screen.• In the Arvest Classic app, pending transactions will display with a (P).
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Which types of alerts can I create alerts for with Arvest Mobile Banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?