- Top Question:
- How do I sign up for mobile alerts?
- Best Answer:
- Arvest Go mobile banking app does not currently support mobile alerts. However, you can utilize inbox alerts through Arvest Go by selecting the menu in the top right corner of the app, select Connect, then select Alerts. You can set up, manage, view, and edit all alerts that are available. Please note that changes to alerts made in the app are automatically made in Online Banking with BlueIQ™ as well.For Arvest Classic mobile banking app users, mobile banking alerts are managed within the mobile banking tab inside Online Banking with BlueIQ™. Be sure and register your mobile phone and email address in mobile banking to take advantage of all alerts available. Once your phone or email is enrolled, you have options to create and manage your alerts.• Log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™, select the Mobile Banking tab, then select Alerts• Click the Alerts tile in the Mobile Banking App• Click the Manage Alerts link in your Mobile Web browser
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I turn off mobile alerts?
- How do I get help with mobile alerts?
- Does Arvest offer account alerts?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?
- How do I add another mobile device to mobile banking?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™ on multiple devices?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?