- Top Question:
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
- Best Answer:
If you simply upgrade or change your mobile device (and keep the same phone number), nothing needs to be done with mobile banking. If you use mobile banking apps, either Arvest Go or Arvest Classic, you will need to re-download the app to your new mobile device. Continue using your online banking login ID and password to log in.
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?
- How do I add another mobile device to mobile banking?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- When will my mobile Check Deposit post to my account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?