- Top Question:
- What are Account Nicknames in online banking and mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
You are able to create your own unique account nicknames in online and mobile banking in order to easily identify and differentiate between your accounts.
Arvest Go mobile banking utilizes the nicknames setup in Online Banking with BlueIQ™. If nicknames are changed in the Arvest Go app, they also change in the Online Banking with BlueIQ™.
For Arvest Classic mobile banking, account nickname must be unique, contain one to eight characters and can include letters or numbers, but not spaces or special characters.
Important Tip: Choose short nicknames that are easy to type on your mobile device (e.g. ch1, ch2, sav, and mm). If you have already set up account nicknames within Online Banking with BlueIQ™, your nicknames on Arvest Classic mobile app may show up as an abbreviation.
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- Can I make my opening account deposit through Mobile Check Deposit?
- Which types of alerts can I create alerts for with Arvest Mobile Banking?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?
- Does Arvest offer account alerts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?