- Top Question:
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
You should contact your mobile service provider and they will suspend your service on that device. Next, contact Arvest Customer Service to suspend your mobile banking service.
Important Tip: You should NOT store confidential information on your mobile device at any time. Do not store passwords or PIN numbers on your mobile device. Enable the “LOCK” or password feature on your mobile device for extra security.
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I add another mobile device to mobile banking?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if someone else tries to use my mobile phone to access my mobile banking?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?