- Top Question:
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
You should contact your mobile service provider and they will suspend your service on that device. Next, contact Arvest Customer Service to suspend your mobile banking service.
Important Tip: You should NOT store confidential information on your mobile device at any time. Do not store passwords or PIN numbers on your mobile device. Enable the “LOCK” or password feature on your mobile device for extra security.
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if someone else tries to use my mobile phone to access my mobile banking?
- How do I add another mobile device to mobile banking?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?