- Top Question:
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
You should contact your mobile service provider and they will suspend your service on that device. Next, contact Arvest Customer Service to suspend your mobile banking service.
Important Tip: You should NOT store confidential information on your mobile device at any time. Do not store passwords or PIN numbers on your mobile device. Enable the LOCK or password feature on your mobile device for extra security.
- How do I add another mobile device to mobile banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- What if someone else tries to use my mobile phone to access my mobile banking?
- Why doesn’t Arvest give everyone a higher mobile check deposit limit?
- Why did my mobile check deposit limit change?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?