- Top Question:
- What should you do if you do not receive the verification code for mobile banking?
- Best Answer:
Verification codes are not applicable to our Arvest Go mobile banking app. However, if you are using our older app, Arvest Classic, and you have not received the verification code, please make sure your mobile device’s phone number is entered correctly in the Phones section of the Mobile Banking tab in Online Banking with BlueIQ™. If it is, please follow the steps below:
- Verify your mobile phone is turned on, has an adequate signal and is able to receive text messages.
- Check the list of Supported Carriers for your mobile device.
- If the above is determined to be correct and you didn’t receive a verification code via text message on your mobile device while registering your mobile device, use the Try Again link under the PIN code input box to re-send the text verification code.
- Contact your mobile carrier and make sure your mobile device is not blocked from sending and receiving text messages to and from shortcodes and that you have a text message service with your mobile carrier. (eg: Arvest Bank’s shortcode is 36272, which is the number you will be sending texts to.)
- If you still have not received a verification code, you will need to re-register your mobile device. Select Phones from the menu within the Mobile Banking tab, select Remove for your mobile device, and repeat the verification process again.
- If you still do not receive a verification code, please call customer service for assistance at (866) 952-9523.
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do I get help with mobile alerts?
- Where can I get help with the mobile app?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- Will my mobile phone work with Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?