- Top Question:
- Where should I send my text message to get mobile banking account information?
- Best Answer:
With Arvest Classic mobile banking, send your text message to Arvest 36272. You may want to add Arvest 36272 to your contact list for easy access.
Text and SMS banking is not supported with Arvest Go mobile banking.
- How should I format Mobile Banking text messages I send to Arvest?
- What does it mean when I see 1/2 on my screen when using text mobile banking?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- When will my mobile Check Deposit post to my account?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Can I make my opening account deposit through Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?