- Top Question:
- How do I get my account balance?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of convenient tools to help you keep track of your account balance(s):
- Account Information Line – Automated account information is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (866) 449-2224. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Online Banking – Online summary of account balances and detailed transaction information. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Mobile Banking – Detailed account balance and transaction information available via your mobile phone. Includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and, with a smart phone app, to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank.
- Email Balance Alert – Set up email alerts through Online Banking with BlueIQ™ to notify you when your account reaches a specified balance amount.
- ATM Balance Inquiry – Visit a nearby Arvest ATM and view the balance on your accounts tied to your debit card.
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- What is the minimum balance to open a business checking account?
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?