- Top Question:
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers wire transfer service for our customers - Domestic and International wire transfer fees apply and may vary. For immediate assistance, please visit your local Arvest branch. Please have your contact information available, as well as the recipient’s bank routing and account number. You will also need to provide the receiving bank’s address and phone number for verification.
Please note - Wire transfer cut-off times may vary by bank.
You may also write a check from your originating account made payable to you and deposit it into your destination account.
If you perform wire transfers frequently and are interested in a convenient way to send wire transfers with a phone call, contact your local Arvest branch to learn more about setting up a Wire Agreement.
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- How do I transfer Mobile Banking to my new mobile device with the same phone number?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I request a credit card balance transfer?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
- What do I need to transfer an account to AWM?
- How can I move money to or from my Arvest Wealth Management account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?