- Top Question:
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of state?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank provides several ways to send money to an individual who is not an Arvest Bank customer.
A wire transfer can be used to send a large amount to an account at another financial institution. To send a wire transfer, visit a nearby Arvest Bank location or call (866) 952-9523. Wire transfer fees may apply.
Transfer money to anyone via email or text message in as little as one day using Popmoney. Sending and receiving payments is quick and easy. The senders pay a small fee of .75 cents in addition to their payment amount, and the recipient gets the full amount of the transfer and has no fee. Access Popmoney inside of Arvest Online BillPay.
The Arvest Spending Card is a great way to regularly share funds with someone out of state or out of the country. The card can be issued to the user and you, as a co-owner of the card, can load the card with funds using Arvest Online Banking. Some fees and restrictions may apply.
For help or more information about any of these services, please call (866) 952-9523.
- Wire Transfers
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- How do I send money to an individual not at Arvest Bank?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- Why should I send a secure Arvest Online Banking message rather than a regular email?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?