- Top Question:
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- Best Answer:
You have options when deciding the best way to regularly send money to friends and family outside of the United States.
Once you have all required information to send an international wire, visit any Arvest branch location to complete a Recurring Wire Request. Information you’ll need varies by the recipient’s bank and country, but will likely include: bank name; recipient’s full name on their account, city, state, and country; routing number and/or SWIFT code, account number, and any other wiring instructions provided by the recipient’s bank. A fee of $28 will be charged to the Arvest account you designate to send the funds from each time a Recurring International Wire is sent.
All other (non-recurring) Outgoing International Wires will incur a fee of $50 per wire sent.
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of state?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- How do I send money to an individual not at Arvest Bank?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- Why should I send a secure Arvest Online Banking message rather than a regular email?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What are your hours?