- Top Question:
- How do I send money to an individual not at Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Our Popmoney service allows you to easily send money to family and friends via email or text message, through the BillPay feature within Arvest Online Banking. A small fee of $0.75 per transfer is charged to the sender once the recipient accepts the transfer. The recipient receives the full amount of the transfer.
If you aren’t interested in using Popmoney or are unsure if sending a bank wire is the right option for you, please call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch location.
If you have determined a wire transfer is appropriate, you may contact the Arvest Bank Wire Department directly at (800) 244-7656.
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of state?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Who owns Arvest Bank?