- Top Question:
- How do I set up a joint account?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make opening an account easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates. Either method will allow you to add a joint owner at the time of account opening.
When opening an account online, please allow 10 – 15 minutes to complete you application and ensure you have a government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license), U.S. social security number, U.S. citizenship or resident alien status, account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Arvest Bank.
For additional questions or assistance with opening a joint checking account or adding a joint owner to an existing account, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?