- Top Question:
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- Best Answer:
Receiving funds with a direct deposit is faster and safer than receiving a paper check.
Federal Payments - Visit GoDirect to set up a direct deposit for any government issued payments.
Payroll – most employers require direct deposit to be set-up at their personnel office; however, a friendly Arvest associate would be happy to contact your employer (with you present) on your behalf.
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- How do I make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?