- Top Question:
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Best Answer:
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. Once the funds are available you can withdraw the funds in cash and we will use the funds to pay checks that you have written.
For determining the availability of your deposit every day is a business day except Saturdays, Sundays, and federal holidays. If you make a deposit on a business day we are open we will consider that to be the day of your deposit. However, if you make a deposit on a day we are not open, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open.
In some cases, we will not make all of the funds that you deposit by check available to you on the first business day after the day of your deposit. Depending on the type of check that you deposit, funds may not be available until the 2nd business day after the day of your deposit. The first $200 of your deposits, however, may be available on the first business day after the day of your deposit.
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 PM on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day will be posted on the next bank-business day.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What are your hours?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- How do Apple Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?