- Top Question:
- Can I pay down my line of credit using Online Banking?
- Best Answer:
Payments can be made towards your line of credit using the transfer functions in Arvest Online Banking, using Quick Pay or Transfer Now (on the Main Dashboard in Online Banking), Money Movement – Schedule, or Money Movement – Pay Multiple. When initiating the transfer, select your loan as the “to” account, and the account from which you want to make the payment as the “from” account.
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I make a purchase in Apple Pay™?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I get an advance on my Home Equity Loan using Online Banking?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Can I pay bills using Mobile Banking?
- Which internet browsers are recommended?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Online Banking Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?