- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer credit life insurance in case I can't make my future payments?
- Best Answer:
Credit Life may protect the primary borrower (Single/SCL) or both the primary and co-borrower (Joint/JCL). In the event of the death of the protected borrower, the note will be paid in-full (as long as our customer was not behind on their payments). Any unpaid interest and a pro-rated refund of the insurance premium is paid to the beneficiary, so remember to list a beneficiary on the “second beneficiary” line on the certificate. Ask your lender about Credit Life options.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- Do you offer credit protection and insurance?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What does it mean to have force placed insurance coverage?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I file a claim for credit life insurance?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What checking accounts do you offer?