- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer credit life insurance in case I can't make my future payments?
- Best Answer:
Credit Life may protect the primary borrower (Single/SCL) or both the primary and co-borrower (Joint/JCL). In the event of the death of the protected borrower, the note will be paid in-full (as long as our customer was not behind on their payments). Any unpaid interest and a pro-rated refund of the insurance premium is paid to the beneficiary, so remember to list a beneficiary on the “second beneficiary” line on the certificate. Ask your lender about Credit Life options.
- What types of Insurance does Arvest offer?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- Do you offer credit protection and insurance?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What does it mean to have force placed insurance coverage?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I file a claim for credit life insurance?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?