- Top Question:
- How much does it cost to apply for a loan?
- Best Answer:
There is not a fee to apply for a loan at Arvest. Once approved for a loan, closing costs and other fees will vary depending on the type of loan. If the loan is denied, there are no costs to the applicant. Call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 for information on the loan programs available.
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I get a student loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I get a lower loan rate?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What do I need to apply for a business loan?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What do I need to apply for an SBA loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?