- Top Question:
- I need to file an auto service contract claim, what do I do?
- Best Answer:
To file an auto service contract claim, please contact Route 66 Warranty at (800) 808-0828 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the claim process. For service contract coverage information or to purchase a new auto service contract, please call (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What banking services do I need to start a business?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How can I view the Arvest Online Banking Terms and Conditions?
- How do I get help with my debit or ATM card?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?