Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
I need to file an auto service contract claim, what do I do?
Best Answer:

To file an auto service contract claim, please contact Route 66 Warranty at (800) 808-0828 or by email at  to start the claim process.  For service contract coverage information or to purchase a new auto service contract, please call (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate