- Top Question:
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Best Answer:
Arvest’s Visa debit cards are issued at no charge with your checking account, but there is a $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
In addition to our standard card, we offer a variety of other designs for our customers. Our affinity cards allow you to show support for local high schools, colleges and organizations, while our specialty cards feature nature scenes, military and patriotic designs, whimsical designs and more.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a replacement card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I get my account number?
- What are your hours?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?