- Top Question:
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards?
- Best Answer:
Arvest’s Visa debit cards are issued at no charge with your checking account. We also have many specialty and local affinity debit cards to choose from for those who want something a bit different from the standard card.
Visa debit cards are free when you open an account or when replaced due to expiration. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a replacement card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
New customers are not charged for initial debit card orders; $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
- Where are your branches located?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit or credit card, can I add multiple cards to Apple Pay™?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I get my account number?
- Do you offer pre-paid or gift cards?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I get a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- What can I do with Online Banking?