- Top Question:
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Best Answer:
As of October 1, 2020, Arvest no longer offers Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). Arvest has arranged for ConnectYourCare (CYC) to open and service HSAs for Arvest customers and others. For assistance in opening an HSA, please contact CYC customer service at (866) 808-5250.*
If you need any other assistance, please contact Arvest customer service at (866) 952-9523 or visit any Arvest location.
*The HSA is offered by ConnectYourCare, LLC (CYC) which is not affiliated with Arvest. The fact that you are an Arvest customer is non-public, personal information. By calling CYC at this number, you will be disclosing to CYC that you are an Arvest customer. Do not call CYC at this number unless you desire to share this information with CYC.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What are your hours?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?