- Top Question:
- Do you offer accounts for seniors?
- Best Answer:
We offer accounts for all ages. Our checking account options include a no-fee account, accounts loaded with extras and a Preferred Checking account that waives the monthly fee based on total banking relationship.
Seniors age 62 and over receive free checks with any of our checking accounts. (Shipping and handling charges still apply.)
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Does AWM have Custodial/ Minor accounts?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?