- Top Question:
- How do I change my Overdraft Coverage?
- Best Answer:
- There are several ways to change the overdraft coverage on your account(s):
- Change between Basic Coverage and Extended Coverage online, using our Choose Your Overdraft Coverage Preferences request process.
- Call (866)952-9523 for personal assistance with any change to overdraft coverage.
- Visit a local Arvest Bank branch location for personal assistance with any changes to overdraft coverage.
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What happens if a check overdraws my account?
- How can I change my contact information?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Who do I contact for Insurance transactions or updates?
- What do I need to do if I want to change hazard insurance companies?
- Can I change my mortgage insurance?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?