- Top Question:
- How do I close an account?
- Best Answer:
We're sorry to hear you're closing your account with us. If there's a problem you would like us to address or a way we can keep your account open, please let us know by sending us a secure Arvest Online Banking message, completing a survey or contacting Arvest Customer Service.
If you still need to close an Arvest account, please visit a nearby location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I re-open a closed account?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- How do I add an account to online BillPay?
- How do I add/delete Power of Attorney (POA) to/from an account?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support