- Top Question:
- How do I deposit a check?
- Best Answer:
Depositing a check is simple. One of the most important steps in depositing a check is endorsing (signing the back) prior to depositing it. If the check is made out to you or someone else, either of you can endorse the check for deposit. However, if a check is made out to you and someone else, you are both required to endorse the check unless you’re both on the account you’re depositing the item into. In situations when you have a check from your insurance company and the item is made payable to you and another bank or mortgage company, you will need to make sure to have all endorsements before depositing the check.
Please note that you no longer need to complete a paper deposit slip in order to deposit funds into your personal or business accounts with Arvest. To make a deposit in branch or in the drive thru, you can simply provide the associate with your deposit and one of the following:
- Account number
- Government-issued identification
- Arvest debit card
Additionally, you can make account withdrawals and loan payments in-branch and in the drive thru without filling out a paper form.
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What types of checks can I deposit with Mobile Check Deposit?
- What if I submit the same Mobile Check Deposit twice in error?
- What if I submitted a Mobile Check Deposit for the wrong amount?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Are there fees associated with using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How many checks can I deposit at once with a deposit image ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?