- Top Question:
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- Best Answer:
We understand that sometimes customers have a need to increase their debit limits for a specific purchase or other reasons. To request temporary changes to your card limits, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
Arvest debit cards include the following standard daily limits:
- ATM - $1,000
- PIN Point of Sale - $1,500
- Signature Point of Sale - $3,500
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- How do I change my credit limit?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Samsung Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle®?
- Can I set up multiple payment accounts with Popmoney?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?