- Top Question:
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Best Answer:
Before leaving for a vacation or business trip, it is a good idea to contact the bank and make us aware of your destination. To help protect customers from fraud, Arvest constantly monitors debit card and credit card transactions looking for patterns that may indicate fraudulent or stolen card usage. If you are planning on traveling outside of your normal routine, notifying the bank in advance can help us be aware of where you will be using your cards and can ensure we can contact you in the event of an emergency.
If you have an Arvest Flex Rewards credit card, simply log into your account, click on the account maintenance tab and then fill out the Travel Notification Form.
For debit cards, let the bank know you will be traveling by calling (866) 952-9523.
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- How do I report a scam?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?