Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
Best Answer:

Before leaving for a vacation or business trip, it is a good idea to contact the bank and make us aware of your destination.  To help protect customers from fraud, Arvest constantly monitors debit card and credit card transactions looking for patterns that may indicate fraudulent or stolen card usage.  If you are planning on traveling outside of your normal routine, notifying the bank in advance can help us be aware of where you will be using your cards and can ensure we can contact you in the event of an emergency.

If you have an Arvest Flex Rewards credit card, simply log into your account, click on the account maintenance tab and then fill out the Travel Notification Form. 

For debit cards, let the bank know you will be traveling by calling (866) 952-9523.  

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate