- Top Question:
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Best Answer:
Before leaving for a vacation or business trip, it is a good idea to contact the bank and make us aware of your destination. To help protect customers from fraud, Arvest constantly monitors debit card and credit card transactions looking for patterns that may indicate fraudulent or stolen card usage. If you are planning on traveling outside of your normal routine, notifying the bank in advance can help us be aware of where you will be using your cards and can ensure we can contact you in the event of an emergency.
If you have an Arvest Flex Rewards credit card, simply log into your account, click on the account maintenance tab and then fill out the Travel Notification Form.
For debit cards, let the bank know you will be traveling by calling (866) 952-9523.
- What is an e-bill?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I report a scam?
- Do you share my information?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?