- Top Question:
- How do I roll an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) over to Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
There are options for you to consider when rolling over an IRA.
As the IRA account owner, you are able to contact the current IRA trustee/custodian (commonly known as the other financial institution where your IRA is located) and request a transfer to Arvest, specifically if you already have an IRA open at Arvest Bank.
- If you do not already have an IRA open at Arvest Bank, you may visit any Arvest branch and discuss IRAs available with an associate. The associate can help you open a new IRA and complete an IRA transfer request from the other financial institution. If you would like an Arvest associate to help you transfer your IRA, we’re happy to help! We ask that you bring your current IRA (or other retirement plan) information and recent statement, including account number, to Arvest in order to complete the transfer request form.
Some rollovers are not allowed in certain circumstances. Some non-Arvest retirement plan holders may require you to submit a request for rollover on their form. For assistance with your rollover, please call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523, or visit any Arvest branch location for more information.
- As the IRA account owner, you are able to contact the current IRA trustee/custodian (commonly known as the other financial institution where your IRA is located) and request a transfer to Arvest, specifically if you already have an IRA open at Arvest Bank.
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?