- Top Question:
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make the switch very easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates.
Some merchants/billers require the use of their documents, or may require you to contact them directly. Our friendly associates would be happy to assist you through the process.
When opening an account online, please allow 10-15 minutes to complete you application and ensure you have a government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license), U.S. social security number, U.S. citizenship or resident alien status, account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Arvest Bank.
For additional questions or assistance with opening an account please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I add an account to online BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?