- Top Question:
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make the switch very easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates.
Some merchants/billers require the use of their documents, or may require you to contact them directly. Our friendly associates would be happy to assist you through the process.
When opening an account online, please allow 10-15 minutes to complete you application and ensure you have a government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license), U.S. social security number, U.S. citizenship or resident alien status, account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Arvest Bank.
For additional questions or assistance with opening an account please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?