- Top Question:
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make the switch very easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates. Either method will allow you to add a joint owner at the time of account opening.
When opening an account online, please allow 10 - 15 minutes to complete you application and ensure you have the following:
- A government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license)
- U.S. social security number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Arvest Bank
For additional questions or assistance with opening a joint checking account or adding a joint owner to an existing account, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How can I view the Arvest Online Banking Terms and Conditions?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I have an Arvest account?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I add an online account?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?