- Top Question:
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make the switch very easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates. Either method will allow you to add a joint owner at the time of account opening.
When opening an account online, please allow 10 - 15 minutes to complete you application and ensure you have the following:
- A government issued ID (i.e. driver’s license)
- U.S. social security number
- U.S. citizenship or resident alien status
- Account information for accounts that you would like to close and transfer to Arvest Bank
For additional questions or assistance with opening a joint checking account or adding a joint owner to an existing account, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How can I view the Arvest Online Banking Terms and Conditions?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I close an account?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I have an Arvest account?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What is a forbearance?