- Top Question:
- How do I switch all of my accounts to Arvest?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest, we want to make the switch very easy for you. You can apply for your new checking, savings, or money market account online or by visiting the nearest Arvest branch and working with one of our friendly Arvest associates. Either method will allow you to add a joint owner at the time of account opening.
When opening an account online, please allow 10 - 15 minutes to complete your application and ensure you have the following:
- Physical address
- Date of birth
- Government issued photo identification
- Minimum opening deposit amount ($50 for personal checking accounts, $100 for savings and money market accounts)
- Tax ID Number
For additional questions or assistance with opening a joint checking account or adding a joint owner to an existing account, please contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How can I view the Arvest Online Banking Terms and Conditions?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I close an account?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- How do I cancel receiving Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What are your hours?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?