- Top Question:
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- Best Answer:
Most of our personal checking accounts require a $50 minimum to open, but do not require maintaining a minimum balance.
Our Preferred Club account will waive service fees and provide additional services when you maintain minimum relationship balances. All of our savings and money market accounts will require a minimum balance.
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How much do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What is the minimum balance to open a business checking account?
- How do I access my ReferLive Member Portal?
- How do I set up an automatic transfer between my accounts?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?