- Top Question:
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers a variety of checking account options. These accounts are designed to meet specific accountholder needs and have access to these services you need to do your day-to-day banking – Online Banking, Mobile Banking, debit cards, 24-Hour Account Info Line and friendly and available service at a nearby Arvest branch location.
Learn more about the checking account options available at Arvest:
- Free Blue Checking – A basic account with unlimited check writing, a free debit card and up to $400 in overdraft protection.
- Basic Blue Checking – Low monthly fee of $3 and a free debit card. Option of either a paper statement or e.Statement.
- myBlue Checking – Affordable checking with valuable benefits. Includes a free debit card and unlimited Online BillPay transactions. Also includes Account Holder AD&D Insurance coverage and Family IDProtect™ identity theft coverage. $6 monthly fee applies.
- Arvest Club – Enjoy the Club discounts along with a higher overdraft protection limit, choice of paper statements or e.Statements. Also includes Account Holder AD&D Insurance coverage and Family IDProtect™ identity theft coverage. $12 monthly fee applies.
- Preferred Club – Our best personal checking account! Enjoy the Club discounts along with higher overdraft protection, free checks, and additional complimentary services. Also includes Account Holder AD&D Insurance coverage and Family IDProtect™ identity theft coverage. Avoid the $18 monthly fee based on total banking relationship.
To open an account, you can apply online or visit a nearby branch location.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- Do you offer student accounts?
- Do you offer savings accounts for children?
- Do you offer joint accounts?
- Do you offer accounts for seniors?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Do you have 529 or Coverdell accounts?
- How do I get my account number?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are your hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?