- Top Question:
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- Best Answer:
Opening an Arvest Account
- Physical address
- Date of birth
- Government issued identification
- Minimum opening deposit amount ($50 for personal checking accounts, $100 for savings and money market accounts)
To open an account, you can apply online or visit a nearby branch.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What do I need to open a Business Account?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- Do I need a bank account with Arvest to have an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What is the minimum balance to open a business checking account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?