- Top Question:
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- Best Answer:
Arvest mails all tax-related forms such as: 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-OID, 1099-R, 1099-A, 1099-C and 1098 by January 31 each year. We can do reprints and corrections after February 1. You will not receive a 1099 form if your combined interest for all accounts is less than $10. If you have questions about your 1099 or 1098 statement, contact Customer Service.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- Will signing up for mortgage e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?