- Top Question:
- How do I report a scam?
- Best Answer:
If you detect any suspicious or unauthorized transactions on your account, it is important to contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523 for assistance. When you call, please have information available, including the transaction type, transaction date and amount.
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are your hours?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I order / reorder checks?