- Top Question:
- How do I report a scam?
- Best Answer:
If you detect any suspicious or unauthorized transactions on your account, it is important to contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523 for assistance. When you call, please have information available, including the transaction type, transaction date and amount.
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I get a copy of my credit report?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?