- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- Best Answer:
All Arvest customers should notify the bank in person or by calling (866) 952-9523 if your identity has been stolen or you are a victim of fraud. Depending upon your situation and if your account number is impacted, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and in most instances help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you will want to be sure to do the following:
- How do I report a scam?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?