- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- Best Answer:
All Arvest customers should notify the bank in person or by calling (866) 952-9523 if your identity has been stolen or you are a victim of fraud. Depending upon your situation and if your account number is impacted, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and in most instances help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you will want to be sure to do the following:
- How do I report a scam?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay™, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- What is equipment finance?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?