- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest customers using IDProtect® Credit Reporting Agencies and have them put fraud alerts on your credit report.
All Arvest customers should notify the bank in person or by calling (866) 952-9523 if your identity has been stolen or you are a victim of fraud.
Depending upon your situation and if your account number is impacted, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and in most instances help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you will want to be sure to do the following:
- How do I report a scam?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- What is equipment finance?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?