- Top Question:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- Best Answer:
Arvest customers using IDProtect® Credit Reporting Agencies and have them put fraud alerts on your credit report.
All Arvest customers should notify the bank in person or by calling (866) 952-9523 if your identity has been stolen or you are a victim of fraud.
Depending upon your situation and if your account number is impacted, you may need to close your account and open another one. An Arvest banker can review your account and in most instances help determine what the next steps are to make sure your account is safe.
If you know your identity has been stolen, you will want to be sure to do the following:
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I report a scam?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest have a service to protect my business from check fraud?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit or Credit Card in Apple Pay, but I did not add my card in Apple Pay. What should I do?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What is equipment finance?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?