- Top Question:
- What are the up-front costs to finance?
- Best Answer:
Usually the up-front cost is the equivalent of two monthly payments-considered the first and last payments. There is a nominal fee to cover the costs of processing the documents and filing fees, if required.
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
- How do I get a student loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What is equipment finance?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When are money market or savings statements mailed?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?