- Top Question:
- What are the up-front costs to finance?
- Best Answer:
Usually the up-front cost is the equivalent of two monthly payments-considered the first and last payments. There is a nominal fee to cover the costs of processing the documents and filing fees, if required.
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
- How do I get a student loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What is equipment finance?
- How do I get my account balance?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?