- Top Question:
- What are the up-front costs to finance?
- Best Answer:
Usually the up-front cost is the equivalent of two monthly payments-considered the first and last payments. There is a nominal fee to cover the costs of processing the documents and filing fees, if required.
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- How is the the finance charge on my credit card statement calculated?
- How do I get a student loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What is equipment finance?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- Can I deposit my loose change at any Arvest location?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?