Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How do I cancel my debit card?
Best Answer:

Canceling a debit card is simple.  Visit a nearby Arvest branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.  When canceling a card, please be able to provide your personal identification and the name of the card and the card number if possible.

If you have lost the card and need a replacement, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number.  Please remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number.  A $7.50 card replacement fee may apply.

Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate