- Top Question:
- How do I make a deposit at an ATM?
- Best Answer:
Deposits can be made at many of our ATMs. There are two types of ATMs that accept deposits, those that accept traditional envelope deposits and those that are Deposit Image ATMs. Deposits should be limited to checks and cash – no coins!
Making a deposit at a traditional ATM is easy. Simply fill out a deposit slip and include it with your items for deposit into an envelope provided at the ATM.
Making a deposit at a Deposit Image ATM is even easier, no envelope or deposit slip are required. Once your deposit is complete, you will receive a receipt containing copies of your deposited checks.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- Do I need to sign the back of the check when depositing at an ATM?
- Can I deposit coins at an ATM?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What is the difference between a deposit image ATM and a traditional ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?