- Top Question:
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Best Answer:
If you do not know your current debit card PIN, you have a couple options to reset your PIN:
- Visit a nearby Arvest Bank location. Please bring your card and form of identification with you.
- Call our Contact Center at (866) 952-9523*. We will issue you a PIN via mail. You can expect to receive your PIN in the mail three to four business days after requesting the reset.
If you know your current debit card PIN, you may reset your PIN by calling Arvest's 24-Hour Card Info Line at (844) 616-2273 and select 3 To Change PIN.
*Service hours are 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What do I do if my Arvest credit card was lost or stolen?
- What do I do if I lost my checks or checkbook?
- How do I access my ReferLive Member Portal?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone that uses mobile banking?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?