- Top Question:
- What is the difference between a deposit image ATM and a traditional ATM?
- Best Answer:
A Deposit Image ATM resembles a traditional ATM with some differences. The machine will be labeled as a Deposit Image ATM and there are two slots on the right side of the machine: one for inserting cash and one for inserting checks.
- How do I make a deposit at an ATM?
- How does a deposit image ATM work?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Where are your branches located?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Google Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?