- Top Question:
- What is the difference between a deposit image ATM and a traditional ATM?
- Best Answer:
A Deposit Image ATM resembles a traditional ATM with some differences. The machine will be labeled as a Deposit Image ATM and there are two slots on the right side of the machine: one for inserting cash and one for inserting checks.
- How do I make a deposit at an ATM?
- How does a deposit image ATM work?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Where are your branches located?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Google Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What can I do with Online Banking?