- Top Question:
- Can I use my credit card to get cash from an ATM?
- Best Answer:
You may use your Arvest credit card at the ATM for a cash advance. We may establish a lower cash credit limit for cash advances. Your available credit limit and cash credit limit will appear on your monthly periodic statement.
You will be assessed either $4 or 4% of the amount each cash advance, whichever is greater, on your next billing statement. In addition, you will be assessed interest charges on all cash advances from the transaction date to the day a payment has posted to bring the account to a zero balance. Some ATMs may assess a surcharge fee. You will not be charged a surcharge at any Arvest ATM.
You may also take your credit card into any local Arvest location with proper ID and request a cash advance.
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I have an Arvest account?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?