- Top Question:
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Best Answer:
Your current credit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new card 3-4 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new credit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
Your current debit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new debit card 2-3 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new debit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?