- Top Question:
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- Best Answer:
Your current credit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new card 3-4 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new credit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
Your current debit card is good until the last day of the month it expires. You should receive your new debit card 2-3 weeks prior to your card expiring. If you have not received your new debit card in that time frame, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?