- Top Question:
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- Best Answer:
Credit card statements are mailed out monthly. You may change your preference to electronic statement or view your current and past statements by accessing your credit card account online. If you cannot locate this information, please call (800) 356-8085 for assistance.
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?