- Top Question:
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- Best Answer:
Credit card statements are mailed out monthly. You may change your preference to electronic statement by visiting Arvest.com. If you cannot locate this information, please call (800) 356-8085 for assistance.
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where should I send my insurance refund check when I receive one?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- Can I view my credit card statement online?
- What do I do if there is a transaction on my credit card statement that I don't recognize?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?